Russ (West Side Story) Tamblyn stars as an undercover cop posing as a teenage marijuana dealer (making this the
Directed by Jack (The Creature from the Black Lagoon)
- Jerry Lee Lewis playing piano and singing the title tune on the back of a pickup truck.
- Mamie Van Doren as the sexed-up auntie who tries to seduce her juvenile delinquent nephew. (“Relatives should always kiss each other hello and goodbye!”)
- Marijuana dealers that would look at home in Reefer Madness. (“I’m grazing for grass!”)
- Terrible beatnik poetry. (“Tomorrow is Dragsville. Tomorrow is a King-Sized Drag!”)
- Michael (I Was a Teenage Werewolf) Landon as a drag racer.
- Jackie (Uncle Fester!!!) Coogan as a heroin pusher.
- Lyle (Plan 9 from Outer Space) Talbot as a square-jawed policeman.
- More slang than you can shake a stick at. (“Can you dig it?”)